We are happy to announce that Body In Balance Wellness Center is open again for in-person services. Things look quite different, so please read these important office updates.
1. Body In Balance's new office hours are 8:00am to 5:30pm.
For those of you who haven't been in yet, here are some of the many changes that we've implemented in the office since re-opening.
- All clients entering either Body In Balance space (main office or Fitness Center) will need to pass the COVID-19 screening survey and have their temperatures taken. You can view the COVID-19 screen survey here.
- The adjustment tables have been moved to over 6 feet apart.
- We are encouraging that families get adjusted together.
- Chiropractic sessions are spaced to meet the current mandates in terms of scheduling. This means that we cannot do walk-in appointments. Please call 303-215-0390 to schedule your chiropractic appointment.
- Cleaning throughout the office is happening after each client interaction.
- We are open with a safe, clean, and peaceful environment.
Current Chiropractic hours are M,T,W,Th 8:30am-11:20am and M,W,Th 2:30pm-5:30pm.
2. The Fitness Center is now open with many modifications. Anna and Stephanie can see clients in-person at our fitness center or virtually via Zoom.
- Clients must wear a mask while in the fitness center. The trainers will plan workouts in accordance with this regulation.
- Clients must sign the COVID-19 acknowledgment on their first session back to the fitness center as well as have their temperature taken at each visit to the fitness center.
- In-person fitness appointments will last for 50 minutes and you MUST be on time as we have to end on time in order to allow trainers 10 minutes between clients in order to clean equipment. Thank you for your understanding.
- Because our availability will be limited due to the spacing of clients, the 24-hour cancellation policy will be in place. We will have a limited number of people that we can see at one time. We appreciate your understanding with this.
- Virtual sessions will still be available throughout the week and must be requested when scheduling. Due to the individual nature of the virtual sessions, the sessions will continue to be for 30 minutes of time. It is expected that the client (if appropriate) completes their movement prep ahead of time and is ready to fully engage at their scheduled time. Because pricing at the Body In Balance Fitness Center is based on group fitness training sessions, individual virtual sessions will be charged at our normal one-hour group training fee.
- Fitness Center hours: Mondays 8am-12pm, 3pm-7pm, Wednesdays from 7am--11am, 3pm-7pm, Thursdays from 8am to 12pm, 3pm to 7pm, Fridays from 8am to 12pm, and Saturdays from 8am to 12pm.
- Because the availability is limited, please make sure to schedule your next fitness session before you leave the fitness center.
3. Jenn Evon, Functional Medicine Nutritionist, is seeing clients Tuesdays through Thursdays. Jenn is seeing both new clients as well as follow-up appointments via virtual video conferencing, phone, or in-person at our office. Jenn is working with patients on digestive health, hormonal balancing and regulation, as well as cardiovascular issues, weight loss, and decreasing inflammation.
4. In this time of modifications to keep up with our ever-changing world, we will move to primarily using online ordering for supplements. Both of these services provide you with expedited shipping, low to FREE shipping costs, as well as discounts we cannot offer in the office.
Please give our office a call at 303-215-0390 for information on how to order supplements online.
5. Massage has reopened with limited hours at Body In Balance and (with a common theme) there are several modifications.
We will be offering massage between the hours of 11am and 2pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays to align with current mandates.
Tonia Alire has returned to provide massage appointments. We are so blessed to have her healing presence back in the office! We will be following the state guidelines for massage.
- The massage therapist will be wearing a mask throughout the massage.
- The massage therapist will be wearing gloves for cleaning and in between appointments but will not be required to wear gloves during the actual massage.
- Clients must wear a mask throughout the massage process.
- While the normal sheeting and covering will be used on the table, an extra disposable cover will be utilized on the face-piece. Tonia will work on clients face-down, face-up or side-lying given your comfort level.