- Tired of trying to sift through the overwhelming amount of conflicting health information out there?
- In a state where you don’t know where to begin, but you know you need to do something different?
- Ready to tackle your health goals but worried you'll fall back into old habits?
- Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
- Excited to create a healthy and lasting lifestyle that makes you feel your best everyday?
Our signature 8-week IGNITE:Lean program provides you with the holistic support you are looking for to create lasting change. By incorporating nutrition, mindfulness, and exercise guidance, you will have the accountability you need to achieve your goals.
IGNITE:Lean is the perfect program for those ready to feel better and learn the life habits that keep us healthy, strong, and vibrant.
Ready to get started?
The three videos below explain more about how our IGNITE:Lean program can help you reach your goals.
Ignite: Lean - Nutrition
Ignite: Lean - Changing Habits
Ignite: Lean - Accountability
In order to make lasting change, you need a strong reason (your "why") as well as education and accountability. The team at Body In Balance Wellness Center is here to help you achieve true wellness.
During the IGNITE:Lean program, you will receive:
- 1 pre-program consultation to review your health goals
- Individualized diet and supplement recommendations as well as exercise guidance
- Comprehensive program guide with education and tips on grocery shopping, meal prep, eating during social situations, etc.
- 8 coaching sessions with our functional medicine nutritionist to cultivate sustainable habit and lifestyle change. During these sessions, we will dig deep into thoughts and limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck as well as create a plan to overcome challenges so you rely less on willpower to make changes.
- Weekly mindfulness work to create a sense of calm
- Progress measurements including analyses of changing body fat percentage, muscle mass, and heart rate variability
- 1 post-program consultation to review your program results!
What Past Participants Are Saying...
I wanted to address being overweight and feeling stressed and tired. I had a serious lack of energy, and it was concerning. Most significantly, I have embraced cooking and viewing diet as a lifestyle choice rather than a chore. I’ve successfully lost weight and have gotten healthy on my own in the past, but I needed help and accountability this time around. Now that I have implemented functional medicine diet and lifestyle changes, I have been able to release stress, maintain mindfulness, and have gained back a lot of confidence. I feel incredibly relaxed as well as rejuvenated each day! Jenn is so knowledgeable, patient, kind, and she genuinely cares about my experience. It is so refreshing! -Lisa M.
Initially, I wanted to improve my nutritional habits in order to lose weight and maintain the loss. I also wanted to address my high blood pressure and achy joints. I feel I accomplished these goals. I significantly wanted to improve my nutrition knowledge in order to have a healthier lifestyle. This approach involved working with a nutritionist in an effort to improve my lifestyle habits. All of the written material was very helpful in reaching my goals. Due to all aspects of this program (nutrition, fitness, and mindfulness), I have a much better understanding about leading a healthy lifestyle. All of the staff working in the program are excellent. Everyone was very knowledgeable and professional. This was a very positive experience for me. -Wanda C.
My goal was to gain knowledge and break the cycle of reading and not implementing a permanent nutrition lifestyle. I'm becoming comfortable with my choices regarding permanent selection of nutrition for my body. I'm healthy and comfortable with my body. At 77, I know I'm much healthier than my peers. With the staff and reading material's help I'm on the correct projection for a healthy lifestyle. -Simon C.
Meet Your Coach
Jenn Evon, MS, CNS, CPT, CES, BCS is a certified nutrition specialist, certified personal trainer, corrective exercise specialist, and behavioral change specialist. Jenn studied accounting, economics, and Spanish at Regis University. She then earned her Master's degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine from the University of Western States, where she currently serves on the teaching staff. Jenn used the healing and transformative power of whole-food nutrition and functional medicine to overcome her health challenges.
Jenn is a Colorado native and enjoys hiking, strength training, and yoga. She uses her background in anatomy and functional movement along with her training in functional medicine nutrition to provide tailored diet and lifestyle recommendations to patients. She believes health is our greatest asset and is passionate about helping others to live vibrantly and pain-free.
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule your complimentary 15-minute consultation to learn more about how you can transform your health in just 8 weeks. Be sure to choose "15-minute discovery call" as the appointment type.
Our next program begins Monday, January 4th!
Want to learn more? Please register for a free information session on Wednesday, December 30th at 6:15pm MT. Click HERE to register for the webinar.
The new year is quickly approaching and it is time for a fresh start. This year, give yourself the gift of vibrant health.
If changing your nutritional and exercise habits seems daunting and you don’t know where to start, check out our IGNITE:21 program.
Over 3 weeks (21 days), you will kick the addiction to sugar and tackle your health and wellness goals. Through a combination of online modules, handouts, videos, and live Zoom meetings, you will learn how to design an eating plan that supports vibrant health. You will also establish an at-home exercise routine and implement daily self-care to address feelings of stress. This combination of nutrition, fitness, and stress management techniques will create long-term lifestyle changes and will lead you to a whole new level of health.
- 3 weeks of online education modules to help you implement new diet and lifestyle habits
- Explore how to create lasting dietary changes that support balanced inflammatory levels, detoxification, gastrointestinal function, blood sugar, and immunity
- Create a consistent at-home exercise routine that you feel excited about!
- Support your stress response through self-care and stress management techniques
- Comprehensive nutrition guide to help you eliminate foods that are contributing to inflammation while including foods that make you feel vibrant
- Weekly live Zoom group calls with functional medicine nutritionist, Jenn Evon, MS, CNS
What Past Participants Are Saying...
"I decided to participate in the IGNITE:21 program because I wanted to get a good start to the year and this sounded like a good program. I have noticed better sleep, no bloating, and better portion sizes. In general, I just have a healthier outlook and relationship with food. I would like to continue most of the concepts I learned in the program to some extent. Ingesting less sugar, eating more veggies, and being aware of grains and legumes as possible irritants are good take aways. I was already pretty sure cheese caused some problems and did not eat too much dairy before, but I will be very cautious as I continue. Jenn was a great coach and got the info across clearly and efficiently. I will miss my weekly check-ins!" -Ruthann G.