Many of us are finding that our nutrition and exercise habits have been significantly altered during these current times. Trips to the grocery store look different and gyms are closed. Many people are experiencing heightened stress and are turning to sugar and alcohol as well as binge-watching t.v. shows.
This is a time of great pattern interrupt. However, it is also the opportunity to fully prioritize your health.
If changing your nutritional and exercise habits seems daunting and you don’t know where to start, check out our IGNITE:21 program.
Over 3 weeks (21 days), you will kick the addiction to sugar and tackle your health and wellness goals. Through a combination of online modules, handouts, videos, and live Zoom meetings, you will learn how to design an eating plan that supports vibrant health. You will also establish an at-home exercise routine and implement daily self-care to address feelings of stress. This combination of nutrition, fitness, and stress management techniques will create long-term lifestyle changes and will lead you to a whole new level of health.
- 3 weeks of online education modules to help you implement new diet and lifestyle habits
- Explore how to create lasting dietary changes that support balanced inflammatory levels, detoxification, gastrointestinal function, blood sugar, and immunity
- Create a consistent at-home exercise routine that you feel excited about!
- Support your stress response through self-care and stress management techniques
- Comprehensive nutrition guide to help you eliminate foods that are contributing to inflammation while including foods that make you feel vibrant
- Weekly live Zoom group calls with functional medicine nutrition, Jenn Evon, MS, CPT, CES
Please check back for the next available group session!